Sunday 16 September 2012

Lomo Sale

Time to redeem myself from last Saturday's cancelled plans. Thanks to our friend Mariel who was visiting from Manila. I haven't seen her since March 2011 and it is always nice to see familiar faces once in a while right? After our sumptuous Nando's lunch, we went to Lomography Gallery Store to experience two of my favorite 4 letter word - SALE and LOMO!  Also to pick up my lomo lab cds and my new baby - La Sardina! *shriek*

I wasn't planning on buying anything but I just can't resist the Lomo Chapbook! Non-ruled notebooks are my weakness!
Drop by the store and check out the big Lomography Sale! See details below:

Hurry and you could become the proud owner of our LOMO LC-A+ camera – now with 20% off! Need a splash of color? Then get your hands on the flashy La Sardina Orinoco Ochre for 30% off or a Teal Sprocket Rocket camera, now with 20% off! Spin with style, Spinner Leather Edition is now 15% off! More the globetrotter type? Then our Hip Shot and Sling Shot bags – now with 40% off – are just what you need. Give someone the perfect present with our miniature camera keychains (20% off), books and stationaries now with a whopping 70% off!
Head to Lomography Gallery Store 295 South Bridge Road (S) 058838
Opens daily 12pm – 9pm  and holla at them in Facebook: fb.com/LomographyGalleryStore.sg

We also went to Henderson waves and I'll be blogging about it once I get Jim to send 'em photos! Haha!
I hope you're having a blast this weekend. Happy Sunday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...